The travel hack you’ll wonder how you lived without
Small but mighty, our compression packing cubes are the travel accessory you didn’t know you needed. Loved by frequent travellers, when you’re next on the road these nifty cubes will become your new best friend. Available in black, grey, taupe, blush and mint, here’s why they’re the best packing cubes out there:
1. Use them to separate your socks from your tops and you’ll never again have to rummage inside your suitcase, never to find what you’re looking for. Remember that time you needed that extra layer and the contents of your suitcase ended up all over the airport floor? The best packing cubes mean that’s a thing of the past – you’ll get right to what you need, no dramas.
2. The mesh lid means you can see at a glance what’s inside. Sounds obvious, but not all packing cubes do that. And if you want to be even more organised, you could opt for a different colour depending on what’s inside – a black packing cube for your trousers, mint for your tops. Come on, you know you want to.
3. Our packing cubes come with an extra zip for compression, so you can pack them full, zip them up, and then use the compression zip to minimise capacity even further, fitting that bit more into your suitcase. Whether you roll or fold when you’re packing, the best packing cubes mean you can fit a lot more in.
4. They’re perfect for multi-stop trips. Packing, unpacking, packing and unpacking again… a tedious job just got a whole lot speedier. With everything exactly where you need it, you’ll find it easier than ever to keep your outfits organised. And if you leave packing to the last minute to make the most of every second before that 11am hotel check out, we guarantee you’ll feel smug with these to hand.
5. You won’t need to unpack on arrival, simply lift the packing cubes out of your suitcase and ta-da! You’re in business. Drop them straight into hotel drawers or if you’re more the type to live out of your suitcase, simply leave them in your suitcase laid flat on the floor – no judgement here.
6. There are various options out there but if you’re looking for the best packing cubes, then go for a set that are designed to fit perfectly into your suitcase – it’s worth thinking about size and investing in a set of suitcases and travel accessories that are made for a perfect match. Our packing cubes are designed to drop perfectly into our Clifton suitcase, their size also works a treat in our Juno II and Juno Metallics luggage, so you can create the ultimate travel set. No squishing required.
Remember to pack an extra one and use it to house your dirty laundry. And if you’re going to get really organised, go the whole hog and snap up a set of our shoe bags too.